Friday, July 13, 2012

Staycation

So I just got home from my awesome vacation to Sunset Beach NC. Now a million things were pulling me in a million different directions; the phone, the news and the the chores around the house. I was feeling a little frazzled. It was time for a short staycation to recharge my batteries.

Now you may think the choice a bit strange, but this cemetery is one of the most peaceful places there is near my house. I might as well enjoy it while I am still here right? So I put my beach chair and my reading materials in the car and off I went.

The beautiful trees offered much needed shade on this 90 degree day. A light breeze was blowing and the birds were singing just for me. No one else was around to distract my studies or my thoughts. I spent about an hour

and a half in the Milroy cemetery just reading and relaxing. When it was time to go, I felt refreshed and ready to face the rest of the week. What's your favorite place for a mini staycation? Comment and let me know!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment